What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Standard Terms & Conditions
Except where it is otherwise stated as being applicable to a particular programme or programme series, these terms and conditions apply to every programme and series conducted by or under the auspices of Axis Academy Trainings and shall be read as additional to but prevailing over all other terms and conditions and shall not be prevailed over by any other agreement whether made together with or before or after these terms and conditions unless made or agreed to in writing in terms expressly overruling these terms and conditions and signed by Axis Academy Trainings staff.
Cancellation by Participant
Participant may cancel their enrolment in our academy programme series by notice with email to firstname.lastname@example.org and:
- If such cancellation is made within 7 days after enrolment and at least 7 days before commencement of the programme, Axis Network Technology will refund any fee paid for the programme subject to deduction of all bank and credit card charges, if any, incurred by Axis Network Technology,
- If cancellation is made more than 7 days after enrolment, but at least 7 days before commencement of the programme, Axis Network Technology will refund any fee paid for the programme subject to deduction of the administrative fee.
- All refunds will be electronically delivered within 7-10 business days.
- Digital products that participant has downloaded cannot be “RETURNED” to us, so we trust participant to not re-sell or otherwise redistribute those files. Also, if you get a refund but continue to use a product by us it is a violation of intellectual property rights laws (In other words, it’s stealing and that’s not right)
Subject only to the options provided to Participant in these terms and conditions, Axis Academy Trainings gives no warranty whatsoever as to the content of any programme or that Participant will receive or experience any particular results in any programme and Participant agrees to accept the programme as is and under no circumstances whatsoever shall Participant have any pecuniary, proprietary or specific right, claim, relief or remedy against Axis Academy Trainings nor shall any part of any fee paid for any programme be refundable otherwise than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
Axis Network Technology Sdn Bhd